Wednesday 13 April 2011

Jongkey

Kim Kibum + Kim Jonghyun = Key + Jong = Jongkey!


Note: Their Hair changes a lot and they are both blonde at times. Jonghyun is more built and has been blonde more than Key x3




Pictures round:
 
:p





 Key: Dayum look at that ass!



 Jonghyun; Yep that's right bitch! He's coming home with me!


Chuuuu~


 :3


Key: They know what we do ;D


*Jonghyun Trying to hide the love*


 Key: You're going to do whaaat with me? ;D


 Jonghyun: So key, Why am I coming to your house today? o.o


 Key: To get it on! *Dances*

 And now A short GIF selection ;D

 o.o


Badadadada




Jonghyun: I Love you
Key: AHAHAHA I ALREADY NEWWW! 


And I just love this one <3 even though it's not Jongkey....

The joke images:

I think It's hilarious that at the bottem Minho and Taemin are just there Flirting! Onew is all alone :( My SHINee Rankings go: Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho(Love 'em all though) and I'd totally setle for Onew ifJonghyun were busy ;D


You can tell Taemin is cut off and he's giving Minho a 'WTF ARE YOU DOING?" Look.
 


 Just to say: This is my fave of All the pics. I just love the expression on his face XD


 LOL



 ;D


If that's blurry to anyone it says ' Key Umma is Waiting' ^^


 This OVER AND OVER is my wallpaper xD
 

USO!


XD


XD

Credits to all the editers of the Imgages(YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!) and of course To Taemin and Jonghyun for making them so easy to manipulate. And of course who ever had the camera and took the pictures.I'm sure it was a pervy Cameraman because he love's Jongkey too ;D

Thoughts on Jongkey:

I personally think Jongkey is obviously fake like Many other pairings...(BUT AISAYU AND REIKA ARE REAL!) But I think looking at these gave me a good laugh. I am a SHINee fangirl and Key is my bias. I'd like Jongkey to be true but of course...I'd prefer to have Key XD





PEACE!

3 comments:

  1. so cute and funny! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D
    i love this "couple". good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joke images:


    I think It's hilarious that at the bottem Minho and Taemin are just there Flirting! Onew is all alone :( My SHINee Rankings go: Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho(Love 'em all though) and I'd totally setle for Onew ifJonghyun were busy ;D

    ~> What's this show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whre is http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aBwtkfktgl4/TaXRUm-FOeI/AAAAAAAAAOg/8BdLRF9Ela8/s1600/tumblr_ljl8ovacXx1qcoq9s.jpg from??

    ReplyDelete