Thursday 31 March 2011

SHINee

Anyone heard of SHINee? OF COURSE YOU HAVE!
SHINee are my 2nd Love after Morning Musume <3 They have been since mid 2009 :D I acctaully didn't realise I hadn't madly fangirled over them on here yet xD


OMG I LOVE THEM!! I have the official 'Hello' T-shirt >.< But I'm going to screen print A few that say;
'I heart Shinee'
*SQUEELS* Another that says 
'I heart Kim Kibum' With 'KEY ALMIGHTY' on the back
and another that says:
"Lee Jinki
Kim Jonghyun
Kim Kibum
Choi Minho
Lee Taemin
SHINee
Lucifer!"
Which is the wota chant for the song Lucifer :) 

NOW LETS GET TO THE MEMBERS AND WHY I LOVE THEM!!

 
This is Kim Jongyun! The fans call him 'Jonghyun' or 'Bling-Bling Jonghyun' Which he loves for some reason. In 2009, for a few Months, He was my No.1. I was like DAMN he is gorgeous! But then I Moved on to Onew for a Few months :)


This is Onew <3 <3 Real name, Lee Jinki, He was the one I thought was my Number one for a while, but in 2010 I just new it wasn't xD Onew has one of the most beautiful Smiles I have EVER seen in my life :) He is absolutely lovely in every way and he's really funny! He's the leader I love him :D


Lee Taemin, or 'Maknae', Taminiee' or just 'Taemin xD Is the youngest of the group. Maknae CAN DANCE. OMFG in a live performance of RingDingDong, during the spin, when they sing 'Crazy' his beenie hat fell and he caught it without even looking!!! OMFG! He's really good looking and really sweet. Maknae is just awesome ;D I'm definately a fan girl.





Yep, This is Choi Minho. Now, I Reaaaally didn't like Minho at first. I still don't. During Hello Baby, he was like 'I'm so cool' and I just didn't like him. But Minho is like my errrr Suzuki Airi. She's great, just overated! Airi is my least fave Idol besides Goto Maki. I don't like Airi, but DAMN I HATE GOTO MAKI. Anyway,




JFC...Look at him check himself out! 
But I do like Minho :) People loved his long hair, but acctually I like it short. He has a very handsome face, but he's not the best looking. I'm not even sure he can sing. All he does is rap and not even much! A lot of the time Key raps too.

And now....



KIM KIBUM! A.K.A KEY ALMIGHTY! Key is my Freakin' Ai-chan! So damn gorgeous and so DAMMMMN fine. Key is Cute, hot and just bloody awesome!
I'm such a Key fangirl. Ohmigosh I love him >.< 


CHUUUUUU~


CHUUUUUUUU~





AWWWWWW~

Yes. Key is absolutely perfect. To me, Ai-chan and Key are the only perfect people in the world :)

So Rankings time!

General Rankings:

1. Key
2. Onew/Taemin/Jongyun
3. Minho 

Sorry, Minho....I have nothing against you! I'M NOT A MINHO HATER! I'm definately a fan-girl if anything. I take back the Airi note. He's like My Dawa I think. I like him, but not that much xD

Sexiness Rankings:
 
1. Key
2. Jonghyun
3. Taemin
4. Minho
5. Onew

DUHH! KEY! Sorry Onew...

Cuteness Rankings:

1. Onew
2.Key
3. Taemin
4. Jongyun
5. Minho

FUCK YEAH! SEE? I dooo love Onew <3 He's so cute!

Voice Rankings:

1. Onew
2. Key/Jongyun
3. Minho
4. Taemin

Woah, Onew again xD Taemin doesn't sing much(He does in singles, I listen to Album songs) and neither does Minho. Key, Jonghyun and Onew lead for a reason :)

But...They all have nice voices. This one was hard.

Hair Rankings:

1.Key
2. Jonghyun
3. Minho/Onew
4.Taemin

I HATE When Taemin has his current Mop :/

 Another contributing factor to his hot-ness.

Dance Rankings:
1. Taemin
2. Jonghyun
3.Key
4. Onew/Minho

Awesome Rankings
1.Key
2.Jonghyun
3. Taemin
4. Onew/ Minho

Soooo..The lower the score the better? Not including General.

Onew: 5,1,1,4,4,4 = 19
Key: 1,1,1,3,3,2 =11
Jonghyun: 2,4,2,2,2,2 = 14
Minho = 4,4,4,3,5,4 = 24
Taemin: 3,3,4,4,1,3 = 18

 So that makes my Rankings:
Key
Jonghyun
Taemin
Onew 
Minho

Naaah, It's 

Key
Onew
Jonghyun
Taemin
Minho!

Ahhh...whatever....god knows why I did that xD




Annyeong~

1 comment:

  1. Haha, so many rankings!~ But they are 5 really sexy guys. <3
    My ranking is:
    1) Taemin.
    2) Jonghyun.
    3) Onew.
    4) Key.
    5) Minho.

    Ever since Taemin's teaser photo for LUCIFER was released and he had the long gorgeous red hair, I was like "Daaaayum!" and he was my number 1. Before that, I liked them all equally. :)
    But yeah, feel free to make more sexy K-Pop guy groups posts if you like them 'cos I'll read them. :)

    nono:)bbz

    ReplyDelete