Wednesday 23 March 2011

H!P Eggs + PICSPAM + Goodybe Morning Musume 2007-2010 members welcome! the 9th gen!

So...what's been happening? Nothing Much to say. MDKS and Chou wonderfull have been set to be released on the 6th of April[other blue-ray concertd late in April too] S/mileage Koi no booing covers looks just like Ganbarenakutemo.


Errrm...Yes...very...tasteful..

I'm totally kidding xD I love ALL S/mileage songs! I ranked them in another post but I can't really remember what they were[I had to think hard] Suki-chan, Yume Miru 15 and Ganbarenakutemo, are the faves and I love the rest except Bijin Mama I think. That song annoys me greatly.








Errrrm, The X-Eggs have opened individual blogs. Good for them. Maybe they'll get somewhere. The question is WHERE ARE MIYAMOTO KARIN AND TANABE NANAMI?


































































I know Karin-chan from Shin Mini Moni.  I'm quite the LinLin fan, so It was amazing to see this cutie pie take my eye :3



































Although I love Karin, Nanami has been my fave egg for a while. As you know, I love EVERYONE in S/mileage. Yuuka more than the rest, than the rest are equel. This girl replaced Dawa. THANKYOU GOD. I love Dawa but this girl owns the eggs. Mizuki did too but now she's in Morning Musume! She repleace Kanyon origonally. I love both quite a bit but Mizuki more :) Ooh look bellow! More Kawaii-ness!





































 
Here they are! My version of those girls :p [WHO THEY SHOULD BE]

Saho Akari: The S/mileage Reject :(
Fukumura Mizuki : Momusu 9th gen
Nananmi-chaaan : Shugo Chara Egg Dia
Karin-chama: Shin Mini Moni - Did you know Kanyon leads?
Okai Asuna - Chisa's Younger sis. Kawaii, demo, she has a twitch in her eye o.O
I mean this for a sub group. Mizuki HAS to stay in Momusu!

I wish good to the girls though~

PIC SPAMM!



















The Buonyooons~

























Berryz~


















Kyuuuuto~
























Sumairejii~



























Ahhh, the generation I loved to dearly(With Koha of course) I have got to say it will be sincerely missed.

In the 9th gen and 5th gen Pics that look the same, I see them in the same order(Swap Kanon and Sayashi) You get:
Mizuki: Gaki-san, calm and cool
Riho: Ai-chan. Simply lovely. Although Kanon and Mizuki are my faves, Riho has Ai-chan potential, and she is my fave in Haro Puro.
Kanon: Konkon :3 they are both so cute and nifty :33
Erina: Really loud like Makochaaan. Mybe more awkward.

Good luck 9th gen and debuting eggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment