Sunday 13 March 2011

S/mileage



Ahhhh, S/mileage. I just wanted to go through the members. I've been recently getting into S/mileage, and I really like all of the members, so much that I can't pick a favourite.
At one time or another, it's been all the members. If I had to say, it would be in the same order as the picture above. Sakitty and Yuukarin about the same, then Dawa and Kanyon about the same :) If you can get past the crazy high and at time screechy voices, these girls make a really nice and fun group!
If I had to rank their singlies in order, it'd be:

1.Suki-chan/ Ama no jaku - I love these two. Ama no Jaku's lyrics are pretty meaningfull!
2.Yume Miru 15 -
3. Otona ni narutte muzukashii
4. Shortcut
5. Ganbarenakutemo Eenende!
6. Bijin Mama

I like all of these songs except for Bijin mama. I really think it lacks something[I have no idea what though]


Now to meet the members~

(In a random order~)

Maeda Yuuka!

I really love Yuukarin. I have the most scans of her in S/mileage because she is so pretty to look at X3 After my top 6, I have the next most ammount of Yuuka scans. One of these days, I'm going to buy her PB. She's another one of those stunners. Quite the natural beauty. Makes girls like me jelous  >3< Well, they are Idols xD And Yuuka is another one of those TERRIBLY lovely ones! I miss her long hair!




Sakichii is my favourite member of S/mileage. In my opinion she doesn't have a very pretty face, much like, Chinami or Kanna[not to be rude, I love them both] and MYSELF. I do not have a very pretty face. [Curses!] but I'd like to think I'm not unnatractive. Anyways, Sakichii has an awesome voice and she never stops smiling. A GREAT IDOL :D

The only Dawa Photosets I own are her Yume Miru 15 ones. I feel so bad for that :[ She's so Smiley and Kawaii! Chou kawaii! I used to think Yuukarin was the leader, until I looked on Wikipedia xD It's like how I used to think Aika lead guardians 4, when it's really Nakky! Apparently she won a competition ;D



Kanon is so cute! She really does resemble Kagochii. I love her and although she can't really hit those high note 100% of the time, she has a lovely voice! Glad she's getting the spot light ;)

Sorry for blogging twice today >.o I'm not going to tommorow so I thought 'why not?'

So it's certain. S/mileage is awesome!

3 comments:

  1. haha blogging twice doesn't really matter X) I know some people who blogs more than twice :D
    but yeah, I love Kanon ^ w ^ she's my favorite from S/mileage :D I do miss her long hair ; u ; </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than twice? perhaps I shall consider blogging 3 TIME a dy ;D Kanon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol xD the highest I've done was...um...3 a day I guess XD

    ReplyDelete