Wednesday 14 September 2011

Happy Birthday Lovely!

Today, or Yesterday in Japan was Aichan's birthday! I made her this video! Guess what? MYLAPTOP BROKE :/ Yay. I had to make this video using GIFs so thank if you made them @Musume Central! Yay! Lovely is now 25! She doesn't look a day over 19. Mano, Sayu, Aichan and and Reina have that amazing gift :3

Picspam! Let's see the lovely lovely thing that is Aichan(I just love calling her lovely xD Please excuse me if it's overused!

I think this calls for a Aichan centred Musume Doubles Picspam to see my favourite pairings :) ! (I know It should be an Aichan one, but I'm waiting for the 30th) also, Morning Musume's Kono Chikyuu Heiwa no Honki de negatterun da yo had it's best 1st day sales since 2007! Over 25k!!







I love Ai-ka but I love Reika more :3 Reika is definitely my favourite pairing, but now's not the time for that xD Ai-ka is a seriously underated pairing though :3 And surely my 2nd favourite along with TakaGaki and TakaMako:D Blog pictures with Aika were really common around May-July and then Aika got hurt D: Sad. I think their freindship is a strong one that will last a lifetime :)

Takagaki, Ai Sayu and TakaMako :D The reason I don't want A long TakGaki or AiSayu post is because they're so common xD That's why Ai-ka is fun :D Just some favourites, first off Ai-Sayu Summer Fankora pics:



Seeing doubles? I like them x2 XD
(Newest H!O sets)
That was Ai-sayu. This is the picture I think of when I think TakaGaki :) All that's needed xD TakaMako was my first love :)



 From back is the day to around the beggining of the year, TakaMako is continuess!
 This is the most recent picture I can find :3

Happy Birthday Aichan!

Edit: Here are some of my newest graphics :3







(From Buns)

No comments:

Post a Comment