Tuesday 6 September 2011

School soon

The day after tommorow is school(yay...)

Nothing much has happened lately.

S/mileage's new single covers have been released. They're extreemly dull. Without Sakichii Dawa's in the middle which looks odd to me. Yuuka was always more of the leader figure imo.

MoMusu album previews have been released. They're all okay except for one which I love:


Mizupon and Sayu is a good move. They're also got, Riho Gaki Reina, Aika Eripon Zukki, and another Takagaki song :3 Very happy about that!

I just hate how much goods cost. £30 for a t-shirt? What the fuck x-x and then £20 shipping. I might not be able to get Aichan concert goods. I'm seriously panicking DX With a fan and the Visual book + DVD it comes to £100! Where the fuck will I get that kind of money? Where the FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment