Wednesday 31 October 2012

Morning Musume in Paris 2012 =D

omg. this happened. omg.



Cutting to the point, Tiffany (@Sarutokky), My cousin, and I got to the Hard Rock Cafe at 12.pm =D Tiffany had picked us up from the station. She bought me pain au chocolat which I called a chocolate croissant which my cousin mocked me for ;_;

In line, we saw @MiniMico =D



(Lulz Kawaii <3)

Her voice was so cute, so I thought it was funny that she called a security guard man a douche for telling her to put down her umbrella. 

My for sign Kikka and Momusu <3



"Kikkawa yuu, Konna atashi de yokattara"
"Morning Musume ga daisuki desu! PonPon!"

We were in line for 3 hours, so when a waiter told me that people had been in line since 4.am I was amazed. That would have been ages. There were only about 70 people there when I had got there, but the line greatly increased in the next 3 hours. They must have made like 5000 euros if it was 25 per person. There was singing, dancing, wotachanting etc so much going on.


Good costume efforts! It was awkward asking for a picture because like EVERYONE was french. 90% of people. I kind of thought there would be more non french fans tbh.

SUDDENLY THINGS GOT SERIOUS.


THIS MAN OMG. This bouncer guy gave me the meanest look ever while getting my camera out. They were clearing a space for the girls to arrive. There was also a another scary guy while I was in the queue inside. (The guy next to him that's not bald). He got mad at me for walking forward and then rambled at me in french D=

THE CAR APPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111112345678




SAYUMIIII <3



HARUNA!!!!!!!!


KIKKA SAMA WAS SO CLOSE OMFG THE FEELSSSS ASDHJKL

After so much screaming everyone went inside and lined up, momusu were being played on the monitor and people sang happy birthday to Fukuchan, so the people in the cafe were surprised. We were upstairs on a balcony thing if that makes sense XD It was sang outside a lot too.


We could see the girls suddenly =DDDDD

Handshake event

We went into a room where the handshake event finally began =D This was after we'd bought CDs etc.. and a lot of stuff had happened. There was a box were you could put gifts, so I put my sign in. I had no use for it, so I thought why not!


Jfc I was next to the box while my cousin got this picture before the man said no photos were allowed. Thank god we got it *_____*

Ayumi

Ayumi was reaaaaally robotic when she spoke to me. She had the warmest hands of all of them, and the softest. She didn't really smile but concentrated on saying 'Bonjoooooooouur' to me. I found it really strange to see them wearing make up, like a noticeable amount because they were younger. Anyway, after she said 'Bonjour' I stared at her like 'IS THIS HAPPENING' and it was awkward, but i wouldn't say a terrible experience.

Haruna

Haruna was so nice. Our conversation went like this:

"Honey daisuki desu!"
"Arigatou gozaimasu!"

Then I freaked out again and let go of her hand. It was so amazing how they sort of held your hand really firmly. This went much slower then the Thailand event. It felt like 1000years with them. /crazed fangirl. I had such a problem with this! 

Then Haruna did something which meant a lot to me, she took my hand back. I don't care if she did that to everyone but my heart when she did that! Then she said 'Kawaii! Anata wa kawaii desu" And I freaked out. 

Mizuki

It was Mizuki's birthday, so obviously the first thing I went to say was 'Otanjoubi omedatou gozaimasu!'. She didn't hear it right ><. They all looked sleepy, especially Sayu, Ayumi and Mizuki. 'Hai Ohayou gozaimasu' she said after a confused moment. It was 4pm XD 

I repeated it and she said 'Arigatou, anata wa kawaii!'

Sayumi


Sayumi looked the most flawless ;_; She seemed the most casual to me, and as I'm sure everyone said what I said. 

"Kyou mo Kawaii desu"
"Arigatou! Merci! Anata wa kawaii desu!"
"Thank you" 
"Ah sou desu, sakyuuuu!" XD

Kikka

I FORGOT ABOUT KIKKA. I thought it was all over so when I saw her my eyes went huge. I saw a box of badges and went to get one when I looked up and she handed i!t to me JFYUDTYGHIGIU THERE IS NO EMOTICON FOR THIS! I just stared at her for a good 3 seconds after getting the badge. I don't think she knew if i knew who she was or if I was just freaking out. Anyhow, she smiled at me and patted me on the shoulder. 

"Sou desu...Mata ne!" 

Downstairs

I went downstairs and hugged Tiffany and Mico. I can't exactly say what was most amazing about it, but being in that room had just been the best thing ever. 



~Mayachan~

(Haruna did wave a little at 0.03 seconds from the balcony <3 <3 <3
About 5 of us were shouting until they saw us =3)

4 comments:

  1. Nice report and photos!
    Hey, we were next to each other at the moment when we shouted so that they see us from the balcony! Amazing right? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really late but wow...I love this post ^___^ Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete