Tuesday 12 July 2011

Happy birthday Michishige Sayumi!

It's Sayumi's Birthday! Call her what you wish, Sayumin, Sigh Yummy or even Michishige-san, it still sounds irresistibly cute~!!

Time for some Picspam!

Sayu can go from being cute....
 



  
To sekushi...


  
To Sexy..

 

To even SEXIER O-O



.......
And then...
Back to cute :3


~!!!!~

Another thing is...have you seen her in her live performances? I haven't LOL. But yes, I sit behind my computer screen hoping Morning Musume come to london...and If they do, Before Sayumi, Reina, Risa and Aika's Graduation...Since I've lost my chance to meet Ai-chan ;__;


Hehe :3 Sayu <3


Hehe, Sayu I love you but I reaally didn't like this =/ 


I Loved this though ~!!

Happy Birthday Sayumi! I love you! My future No.1 of Morning Musume =)

Wow 22 already =)

1 comment:

  1. She really is irresistibly cute! And so much more. All Sayu photos are good but I really like your choices for the picspam. ^^

    ReplyDelete