Saturday 12 March 2011

Who am I?

My name is Maya, I'm a H!P fan from London(UK). I'm in year 9 and I'm 14 :D
In this first blog post, I just wanted to talk about Morning Musume(The line up I first loved, late 2007. Acctually tell a lie xD Egao yes NUDE was the first single that I saw when it came out! I wont include Yossie and Miki though.) Ai, Aika and Sayumi are My top 3. The rest are not in order.


Takahashi Ai. Probably the most beautiful woman who has ever lived!
I absolutely adore Ai-chan! She is stunning and...Lovely ;) If you'll excuse the pun xD
Likes: Everything!
Dislikes: Nothing!


Mitsui Aika. My Number 1 for 2 years before I fell completely in love with Ai. Mittsi has a lot of undeserved haters :( Sure she's not the prettiest of the lot, but she has grown a lot with age. I LOVES HER!
Likes: Everything!
Dislikes: WHEN THEY DO HER HAIR FUNNY D:




Sayumi Michishige. I seem to have misplaced her Rival Survival scan o.O Oh well. Meet my number 3! The first person I've seen to look stunning from EVERY angle. I used to REALLY dislike this girl.  Seriously she was my least fave in H!P.
Likes: She is BEAutiful and a lovely girl.
Dislikes: When her voice goes screechy xD



Kamei Eri. I didn't really take a shine to her until she graduated D: I'm so stupid. I really like her though xp
Likes: He smile
Dislikes: She got waay more attention than JunLin!


Niigaki Risa. GAKI-SAN! You can't dislike Gaki! She's the REACTION QUEEN :DD
Likes: She's HILARIOUS
Dislikes: Nothing xD


Can I just say she Looks stunning in this picture? I mean WOW.
Likes: That she is close with Mittsi <3
Dislikes: When they put HUGE bows on her -.-



JunJun and LinLin! I loves these 2 just the same :) I'll never miss them. I feel that once a member is in Momusu, they can never leave!



Kusumi Koharu! I noticed that Koharu and Aika always mirrored eachother in dances which is how I got the Koha bug x3
Likes: Her personality
Dislikes: Her voice xP

AND NOW THE 9th GEN!


Sayashi Riho. I didn't like Riho at first. I wasn't atracted to the show-offy type.(She isn't- I was just jelous for the other members because she could so everything xD)
Likes: her warm smile
Dislikes: She's good at EVERYTHING!!



Suzuki Kanon! Kanon is SO CUTE! My 2nd fave in the 9th gen!
Likes: Her cuteness and funnyness
Dislikes: Nothing yet xD



Ikuta Erina. Apparently she was a model. She's cute! In Maji Desu Ka Suka She SMILES! She didn't a lot before :( But not I love her ;)
Likes: Mmm...not sure in particular yet xD
Dislikes: Her speaking voice really hurts your ears and it's LOUD! XD



Fukumura Mizuki! My 9th gen No1! I Love this girl. I JUST LOVE HER!!
Likes: Everything
Dislikes: nothing xD

Here some pics x3






All right to the respected owners!

:)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I thought I'm the only one who find Ikuta's speaking voice so annoying and hurtful to my ears!!!!

    TEAM MIZUKINGDOM ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete