Saturday 12 March 2011

My Top 10 Part 1

1. Takahashi Ai


I've never in my life seen or heard of an Ai-chan hater. ♥
There's a good reason for this. Ai-chan is Lovely. She is the perfect Idol.I find it incredbly hard to believe that anyone could ever dislike her, as she is just so...LOVELY!
I'm very sad that she's graduating this Autumn and I think she still has a lot of years left in her :/ I mean come one..she looks 16! It's so hard to believe that she's alread nearly 24!
Ai-chan's PBs are amazing. I luckily own 2! Her dancing and singing are both FENOMINAL aswell. I seriously don't understand how people can say there's no such thing as perfection ♥ They OBVIOUSLY have not seen Ai-chan; the essence of beauty. Bassically, she's sugar, spice, and everything nice. Sexy, perfect...and whatever Rhymes with that ;D When is she coming to the UK? I mean Morning Musume [and the lovely Buono! are ALWAYS, ALWAYS wearing them! They oww us! Using our flag.. The least they oww us is a measly concert :p and a signing. And...to come and live in the UK...Ohh...I just love you Ai-chan! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2. Mitsui Aika
I've met so many Mitsui Haters.

I always feel bad for pushing he down to Number 2 :( I can assure you she will always and forever be 2#

Sometimes in Photos Mitsui looks kind of creepy and people take the piss and say she has down syndrome.

It really breaks my heart :(
She is beautiful! I can agree that she wasn't really very attractive until 2008(Although she was still my fave)

I chose a photo with Fukumura Mizuki i.e Fuku-chan because there are none of Fuku-chan with Sayu and Fukuchan is now joint 3rd with Sayumi. Appararently she really admires Aika! ['She's really taken by her.' words from Ai-chan's blog] Aika is Kawaii!♥ She'll always be in my heart!

3. Michishige Sayumi
I was once a Sayu hater. THERE I SAID IT >.< Well, not really a hater I suppose, I was never like 'OMG I HATE HER!' I just never had anything good to say about her, and for that reason I didn't alk about that, because haters are MEAN. At first, I reffered to her as 'Michishige.' I still do sometimes. Weird thing is, It's the same for Ai and Aika! Before I get into the Idol mood, I really do refer to them as 'Takahashi' , 'Mitsui', and 'Michishige.' It bafaffles even myself. Now....Sayumi is acctually considered one of the most hated woman in Japan because of her Persona. She tries to portray herself as narcissistic person, A vanity queen if you wish, which she really isn't. She has a lot of hater, even more than Mitsui. People call her ugly and the make fun of her acne when on her blog, which I'm sorry, WHAT THE FUCK. EVERYONE GETS IT! When she wrote about being a fan of AKB her fans told her to fuck off and join them. AKB and H!P fans need to work things out. I mean, 5 AKBs auditioned for Momusu. Thingy from team A(forgot her name) 's first CD was 'Love Machine' by Momusu. 4 MEMBERS blogged about Ai-chan's birthday. There is no need for bad blood. Something else I love about her is her Wota chant ;D L.O.V.E LOVELY SAYUMI! Anyways, Yayaya!
I LOVE SAYUMI~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Cute post, and congrats on opening a blog. :)

    It's true, Aichan really doesn't seem to have many haters. She is just so sweet, there is nothing to hate! But she gets called boring or uninteresting by many, which I don't get at all. I think her personality is really adorable and she can be funny too.

    I think there are pics of Sayu with Fukuchan, she has posted lots of kyuukies pics in her blog.

    Oh, and lovely background. ♥

    ReplyDelete