Sunday 13 March 2011

My Top 10 Part 2

4. Hagiwara Mai





































Ahh, Maimai.

I think she's still the cutest member of Hello! Project(Minus Sayu and Manochan because they're TOO cute.) Yes, Maimai is the youngest in H!P minus the 9th gen. She's around my age and I find her absolutely charming! She has a great personality and a lovely smile, she's another example of a perfect Idol like Ai-chan. Even Mittsi and Sayu have their flaws.


Anyway, I've never heard of a Maimai hater either :)



Nakajima Saki

Nakky is stunning. She is one of those Idols which make you go WOW[Very much like Ai and Sayu.] Nakky really makes me smile! I've got to be honest, I was never much of a fan until 'Dance De Bakoon' because my favourite line in that song is her ' Kyou zenbu wasureru yo' [Maimi can't sing it as well as her] and also, Nakky ussually mirrored Mai in PVs which was another thing that I love about the 2. You could say these two are one in the same for me. I love them just the same. :]

Natsuyaki Miyabi
Miya was my first H!P dislike. Acctually I need to get this 'dislike' stuff explained so:

When I first got into H!P I got into Buono! And then BK and then Momusu and then C-ute etc...and I discovered the whole of Hello! project.
I LOVED Momo. I was obsessed with her for a few months and then I liked Airi but I never liked Miya. Later on, I finally liked Miya. When I got into BK, I didn't like Risako until early 2008 and then, now to this day I love everyone in BK. But before I came to like Risako, Morning Musume released 'Onna ni sachi are' in mid 2007. I didn't like Koharu because in that PV Aika was Shunned and it was all about Koharu for some weird reason -.- Then I came to love her. Then in '08 I learnt I didn't like Goto Maki or Airi. It's been like that for 3 years now and I still don't like Airi of Maki. I'm not a hater though. I don't go around telling other people to not like them. But yeah, Maki more that Airi.

Okay, back to Miyabi. She's lovely~ Ahh, talking DONE!!

3 comments:

  1. At least someone finds out the talent of Nakky XD <3
    hehe I'm glad you made a blog ^^
    will follow you and add u into my blogroll :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks xD now if I could only figure out how to add a blog roll o.O Anyways. I follow~

    Nakky is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you could just go on "Designs" which is on the top and then "Add a Gadget" and then find the one that says "Blog List" :3
    hope that helps ^^

    ReplyDelete