Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Future of Morning Musume: Line Sharing Predictions for 2014/2015

Well, it's July already, nearly August...like wtf? I'm going to be in year 11...(the 11th grade) and I like remember year 7 like it was yesterday! Anyway, moving on...

The first of MoMusu' new A-side concert rip has been released! I LOVE IT. It's very Ai/Reina/Gaki/Riho - I think Riho is th new Eri...but I can see what they're trying to do.

1. The 9th gen arive
2.They pick the favourite of the 9th gen (Riho-rin)
3. The 10th gen arives (Perhaps only 2 of them so the 10th gen members may both get lines)
4. They pick the favourite of the 10th gen (Random Idol #1)

Those 2 are the New Ai (Favourite of the 5th gen) and Reina (Favourite of 6th gen)

5. They pick a 2nd favourite of the 9th gen(I presume Mizuki. Erina can't sing and Kanon's popularity seems to be declining fast from what I can see.
6. They pick a 2nd favourite of the 10th gen (Random Idol #2)

Eventually the 4 will make up the new Ai-Reina-They becames leads faster then others of their generation (Riho and Mizuki) Gaki and Eri - Who took much longer to become lead vocalists (Random Idol #1 and  #2)

And by the time that plan happens, the older members will be gone besides Aika who'll act as Koharu. The 'other one' who still gets lines, PB and has an average amount of popularity. Although I love Aika, this part is a maybe because Koharu was actually very popular. I'd say Aika is just as popular but with Haters so idk O_O Maybe Mittens will be pushed to the side. BUt then of

If there's 2 new 10th generation members then I see: 4 + 2 + 1 = 7 Musumes o.o

I think to much :3 Anyway, who else thinks I'm wrong? =P


Like my new Eternity Avvie? Took like 30 seconds to make, but I feel that I'm getting better at making Graphics ^_^

xoxoxox ~MayaChanShiDae~

1 comment:

  1. Ah I like your strategie for Riho-Mizuki-Random1 and Random 2 xD
    I think that's what's eventually going to happen but I predict a bright futur for Eripon too... that girl is gaining in popularity FAST!

    And your avie is really cute ^^
    *It's UreChiissa btw*

    ReplyDelete