Thursday 28 July 2011

Wowza :0

Stuff that has happened:


* I'm finally off school! Yay!
* Apparently next week I'm going on Holiday to Scotland (What. The. Fuck.)
* I got some nice requests done <3 <3
* I've fallen in love with Aichan again~
* I'm not going to be able to order any more merch this year because I'm broke =( I only have enough money for the 10th gen single, S/mileage 2nd gen single, 2 copies of Ai's last single, Ai's last PB and ofc I'm asking my mum for her last concert on DVD for christmas ;__;

From Daisy:



From Jame:

:3 Love you guys! Really happy with these ^_^ Jamie's ranking is really simpe and Daisy's welcome banner is just sooo soothing ^_^


This is AiLoveYouAiLoveYouForever's Avvie on H!O. It's by Kawaii beam and it's just amazing! I think I'm going to start reviewing other peoples sets because some are just phenomenal!
Tara for now my lovelies =D
xoxo MayaChan :3

No comments:

Post a Comment