Thursday 25 August 2011

Recent Events

So first off, we all know Sakitty is graduating S/mileage right? Well what's made me more annoyed is that it's silently, without a graduation concert =(

Anyway, it's Miya's Birthday today :D I made her this:


I think it turned out Okay :3 I quite like it! Took about 10 minutes to do though. I should have spent more time on it in all honesty XD

With Saki leaving, Erina has replaced her as an Oha girl =(



I can't complain, because Erina is by far my favourite Kyuukie. Thank god it's not Riho. No matter how much I love her, She's annoying sometime DX

I LOVE The Alo! Hello Previews! Look at the PonPons <3 <3


Made something for Sayu and Ai because I was bored:


Sorry it's so simple D= but Aichanis simply lovely ^^


I really like Sayus <3




1 comment:

  1. Wow your graphics are getting really good! Great job Mayachan!

    ReplyDelete