Monday 14 March 2011

Maji Desu Ka Suka + Michigopyon!


Maji desu ka Suka~ {I don't say 'Ska' because they say 'Suka' in the PV] I think this is a good PV and a great so so far. ort of like Koko ni Iruzee.

I don't this single will sell well because of the Tsunami and Earthquake. No one has time to go and buy a CD :( I'm praying for all in Japan, China, the Philipenes, Korea and Hawaii(which it somehow hit too)

Each member is wearing a different coloured Jacket:
Ai: red
Aika: Purple
Gaki: Brown
Reina: White
Sayu: Pink
Riho: Yellow
Mizuki: Green
Kanon: Orange
Erina: Light blue

Ai-chan: definately looks the most stunning. I'm not saying that just because I'm an Ai-chan fan-girl, she genuinly does. I like her hair short. She's wearing lace tights and a pair of lace gloves, and he shirt has a grey UK flag on it. It's really annoying. HP are always teasing us brits with their UK flags! Ussually it's Buono!(EVERY CONCERT, on album covers and even in the Juicy heart MV!!) and Even Miyabi in Maji bomber! Again, stunning. She wears chains arounf her kneck just like all of them.

Reina's eyes always pop in my opinion. They really stand out and are really nice. When I see her, I just think of Naichau Kamo :) She's wearing over the knee socks, a pink shirt and this time, only once lace glove. The bow on ther head annoys me. THEY ALWAYS PUT A BOW ON HER!

Sayumi, like Ai, is wearing lace gloves and tights. I think that shade of pink really suits her :) Cute ponytail and a chunky bracelet around her right arm.

Gaki-san. I love her hair like that, all bunched up :) Finally they give her something to work with! Her shirt says 'rock' and she definately does rock!

Aika is wearing really long earings, unlinke the others and is given a shite hair style. Makes me really mad. She looks cute though. I love the chains around her neck xD

Erina and Kanon are both wearing shirts with UK flags on them -.- ANOTHER TEASE! Errgh.. It was nice to see Erina smile and Kanon always had this  cute fixed grin on her face ^_^ They both wear lace gloves except Kanon has no long socks or lace tights. Erina has knee socks with holes in them.

Mizuki just totally blended in with the older girls. Only Riho, Kanon and Erina really stood out because of their small cutenes :) Erina is wearing lace tights like Ai and Sayu but is the only one to not wear lace gloves. She looks cute and quite a lot like Sayu in the was she dresses here. I love her bright yellow top.

At times Sayashii found it hard to smile. I think for a bit she concentrated to hard on the dancing. She still looked cute and it was a great chose to put her in Yellow. Like Kanon, she wears not long socks or tights, but lace gloves.


This is Michigopyon's preview of her MDKS dance cover! It looks really good :) Micchi is my favourite Net-idol and she has been since early 2009 when she uploaded Naichau Kamo. You could say she's like my other Bubbi or StyleSuzi :)

Here are some other of my favourite videos by her~
Yep, Michi got me into Kpop. My friend Pearl (Who is also Filipino o.o) Got me more into SHINee, SNSD and Kara, but Michi introduced me to it all =]

I love this one :) Kozue's version is lovely and I was so sad to read on her blog that because she belongs to Danceroid, she can't dance other peoples dances because they think she could possibly profiting from it :(

And her it is, the video that started the Micchi love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment