Monday 4 April 2011

Kawaii Scans

So...some cute scans anyone? I'm just in the mood xD Ohh, and I need to finish my H!P top 10. I'll get onto that another day. I think I'll do a Cute-ness top 10 acctually....



10. Chinami Tokunaga




 Chii is a sorta popular member of Berryz Koubou. She's like...cute :3 Her legs are overly skinny like mine, but it seems some wota go crazy for 'em so
that's a plus for me xD

9. Tsugunaga Momoko






Duh, just DUH. Momo was obviously gonna be one here xD She's just...a li'l Momo! Urghhh, Sometimes it can be a little sleazy though :X

8. Yaguchi Mari



 
 Yaguchan is just Kawaii. She's tiny. I mean tiny! Oh Yaguchan, how I love the...

7. Wada Ayaka

I thought I'd just write about Dawa because somehow in every scan I have of her, she looks like a spaztic. I'm not being rude, It's just sad that I have no good scans. I shall raid the H!O Picboard when I have time.

6. Suzuki Kanon/Tanaka Reina/Sayashi Riho





Tanaka was my 1st pick for 6th but the other 2 are special mentions. I mean, I'm fairly sure they'll stay cute, but what if they don't o.o Anyway, what I love about the 3 is that; Riho and Tanaka can be punk-ish and Kawaii and Kanon is just Fucking awesome. Don't shit with her, or she'll buzz around you like a bee.

5. Shimizu Saki



 
Thinking about it, Yaguchan should be up here with Captain, but because she's OG I put her bellow. Captain is cute and hot :) She has that Momo/Ai body type with the nice legs *Jelous*


4. Fukuda Kanon




Kanyon is the Strawberry Princess :3 Besides my soon to find out number 1 and 2, she is just so naturally cute(Although, I wouldn't say beautiful like them)


3. Fukumura Mizuki






Fukuchan is a natural beauty and cutie! I mean look at her! She Reminds me of Kikka, Sayu and Mano



2.5: Takahashi Ai










There is a very thin line between Ai-chan's Cute and Sexy, but she definately has a LOT of both. Ai is my number one and I love her :) She's so Ai-chan, so lovely, so, perfect. Simply beautiful :)

2. Michishige Sayumi
"No. 2"















"Ehhhhh? Neither of us won?!" Yes, Ai-sayu, you are right. 2 marvolously cute girls but you lost to....



HAGIWARA MAI-CHAN!



















WELL! MAI,MAI,MAI(Ged'itt?) Is soooo Kawaii <3 No one can EVER Beat her! Nyuhuhuhu~ I really do love Maimai. My number one in C-ute went from Mai-> Chisa->Kanna->Nakky->Maimi->Mai xD 


AND THE SPECIAL MENTIONS:




I feel fucking bad fo







MITTENS! Sorry you didn't get in! Who cares? You'll rule Momusu this year!

Cute pictures:






 
 Strawberries = WIN



The Bonyoons and the smiles :) You gotta love them Smileage are the centre of all cuteness and buono can be sexy and cute xD


Even with the 9th gen, Momusu are still seriously sexy :)
xxx Maya

P.S ERINA; SMILE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment