Monday 30 May 2011

Mei-chan + OMG S/MILEAGE?

Minna! Have you seen the new banner? Kawaii nee? Tiffany and Ai-chan <3 I'm really really happy with it ^_^ Here's Meika's Thread <----CLICK NOW :3 I've tagged her in this post because I am 150% sure that when the banner needs changing, I shall ask her <3 Seriously, her gaphicsare just so different from all the others! And I've requested from quite a few such as the awesome Sniper and Ichapyon ^_~

Now the post gets scary...S/mileage are getting new members! I DON'T LIKE D: Yuuka looked really sad at the announcement...why wouldn't she...S/mileage are my #2 current H!P group and Yuuka is my #7, Kanyon is #8 Sakitty is #9 and Dawa is #10 in my current rankings. I can't take this D= A new member will open a black hole in time and space! I hate when there's a new girl and they think they're all awesome... I mean It's like when Riho first came..(It's still like that, but I really like Riho now...but I still think the star is Mizuki...) Anyway...Ganbatte S/mileage! 


No comments:

Post a Comment