Monday 21 November 2011

Jpop and Kpop songs I want to review, but can't be Properly arsed to in depth.


This song is full of Sexy voices, and this video is full of sexy Koreans. Dare I say anymore? The dance is just so cool. I'm not an ELF. (Sone, Bestfriend, VIP and Showel here~)


Again, this video is full of sexy Koreans. Dare I say anymore? YES. *Melts* The Awesomest Kpop song of the year so far. #Truefact. I truly find it hard to pick a bias in Boyfriend, but Dong Hyun has the funnies personality by far!


I absolutely adore the song and dance, but the MV has the potential to be so much more, a lot like Ai no Dangan. They just pose by motor bikes >< Do something! Taeyeon rocks this song yo!


OMG lol. The video and song makes no sense at all! Although pretty cool looking and sounding, It could be a lot better. I mean wtf, petals and birds? Mrghhh. Lacks Tiffany as well. Sunny looks absolutely amazing and I was just so upset to find out that that's a wig she's wearing D:


Fail of a music video. I like the song though. Very odd lengthed skirts on the sub members. Over the knee would have been fine. 1st gen members are wearing skirts shorter then Underwear should go. Has anyone noticed that Dawa's skirts are always slightly shorter? She's really the favourite. I always thought it was Yuukarin but You can hear in concert on the VTRs. Such a Suckish video ><


I like it! Not as much as any of their other singles of the year, but still good. A nice effort on the Music Video and a pretty damn good song. Why can't UFA try as much as AVEX?


This is the best AKB song ever! Of course a long with Ogoe Diamond and Heavy Rotation :D

Glad I got those out of the way. They've been piling up for ages ><

No comments:

Post a Comment