Tuesday 29 November 2011

Songs That I love.

So here's the story...I'm always fnding H!P or Jpop songs I adore and I listen to, but then I forget about them T_T Well...not forget about them, I mean, as soon as I hear it again I realise I know all of the words. I'll keep updating this post, but I really need to keep a list! Also...this is just songs I love...it's more for me then you. Go ahead and ignore it I guess XD I class H!P songs as MM songs. Just think of this as a favourite songs post...but I'll do one of those later lol.

Morning Musume

SONGS
Kacchoii uta
RR21
Love Machine
Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku
Yamete yo Sinbad
Motto Aishite Hoshii no
Aisaresugiru koto wa nai no yo
Tomo
Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai jan
Bon kyu Bon Kyu Bomb Girl
Hand Made City
Egao Yes Nude
Chokkan 2
Ambitious! Yashinteki de ii jan
Man Power
Osako Koi no Uta
Shabondama
Go Girl ~ Koi no Victory
Do it now
As for one day
Give me Love
Silver no Udedokei
Fantasy ga Hajimaru
I'm lucky Girl
Ikimasshoi
Namidacchi
Genki Pika Pika
Moonlight Night
Genki+
Aozora ga itsumademo tsuzuku yo na mirai de are
Sukiyaki
Morning Coffee

Other

1. Only You - Zoku Biyuuden
2. Suki Sugite Baka Mitai - DEF DIVA
3. Diamonds - High-King
4. Kioku no meiro - High-King

Will Finish writing later~

No comments:

Post a Comment