Tuesday 21 June 2011

Boyfriend - Boyfriend Review

The music video is basically them dancing around, singing, making a CD for a randon girl XD Lol joke...It's Bora from SISTAR :0 Like, I was really surprised to see her XD Let's get into what I disliked about the video first:

1. Min Woo, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Jeongmin get all the screentime! Youngmin does sing and so does Jeongmin but Kwangmin and Minwoo mainly just rap. This is really unfair because Donghyun and more so Hyunseong do like ALL of the singing. Hyunseong got EVERY SINGLE powerful line and the others get screen time for it O-O Donghyun sings quite a bit and gets no close ups. Proof that Min Woo, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Jeongmin are the favourites is that each them are the first four close ups! They are the only 4 that the white close up version of them actually gets used in the MV! The other 2 don't get it T_T
2. That's it XD

What I liked now:

I loved all of the bright colours and everything. Donghyun is my favourite :-) I like Hyunseong and Min Woo to. and The Jo twins...I s'pose I like Jeongmin too O_O I Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment