Tuesday 21 June 2011

Favourite Picture + Eggs

It would seem like there are 6 new eggs... :D I ONLY CARE FOR 2 OF THEM! OMG THEY'RE 9TH GEN FINALISTS OTSUKA AINA AND MOGI MINAMI!

AINA!! AINA!! I really wanted Aina to get in! I am so happy! I swear I'll hunt down Photos on Ebay, even though Hello! Pro ones are hard to come by o-o Well they are...but they're not XD I really wanted Aina over Erina, but now I like Erina. Now the only H!P member I've got to try and like is Goto Maki >.> Yep not happening. I HATE Maki. Never hated Erina.

Anyway...I found this...


This is my favourite H!P picture of all time :) I think I'm right in saying that there are some H!P pictures which are badly taken. Some are good, Some are okay, Some are amazing, Some are beautiful Some you just must have in your collection, some that make you smile...and some are just perfect :) When I saw this Mano picture I just smiled so much. I didn't make a sound, I just love it. This is not the first picture that has made me react in such away..but this time it was just different :) Sadly, I shall not ever own this Photoset since this picture is from a magazine...Mano is just such a beauty...

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic too! Manochan always makes me smile, this pic gives you a feeling that is particularly... relaxing?

    ReplyDelete