Thursday 7 July 2011

Perfume Ranking + S/mileage

The Lovely Mei-chan has made me a Perfume Ranking! I'm still waiting on the SNSD Ranking  requested from Jamie(Sunnyon). It's sure to be good too :) I'm glad I chose this picture C= The colours and all are really pretty!! ~ I'm requesting Rankings at the moment because I'm updating my 'about me' page on H!O :) I want it to look pretty hehe :3

S/mileage CD Covers have been released~ They're super pretty.  Pony Canyon is doing this thing where if you buy this box thing(Which looks very much like SNSD's first Japanese Album box) You get all of the 5 editions and a ticket to meet all of the members since this is..their last 4-nin single :*(

 

Buono!'s new Natsu Dakara PV came out! Love the song, I hate that Airi gets 9 lines and Miya and Momo get 4 lines... =/ I just MENTIONED it on H!O and apparently it started a war O-O Well...It did ^^ Haha...I was annoyed after the 4th page that the argument hadn't ended ;___; It still hasn't I believe.  Anyway the PV is nice and has a faint feel. Miya looks really tired and worn out in it. Momo looks fresh and Miya...my gorgeous Miya looks a little Worn out too =/

-EDIT- Mei-chan hit 15 Pages on H!O ^_^



xoxo MayaChanShiDae

1 comment:

  1. Not only do you get to meet them! You get to take a 5-shot photo with them!

    ReplyDelete