Tuesday 5 July 2011

Ramblings, Skype and new Hello! Online Signature

Hiya Minna ^_^ Just some updates and such haha~

First off, I got skype O-O to talk to my lovely friend Mei-chan =D and hopefully others in the future too :3 I've not actually tried it yet but...I hope it works =D

S/mileages new song might make it onto my H!P top 10 list O-O Like their other singles Amenojaku and Shortcut! When the PV comes out they'll have these outfits. DEF worth a blog post! Apparently they'll be Sailor Fukus as the other outfit. Kawaii! I'm hoping this is great! I'm anticipating it to be the best H!P single of the year! Well esp since I don't really like the look of the finalists of the final S/mileage auditions. ESP the twins. I'm tired of twins! The new Kpop group Boyfriend has twins and they're really overated like....


 








Looks great ehh :3 Yuukarin and Kanyon look cuuuuute! They're my favourite two now! At first I didn't like Kanyon that much, but now I love her ^^ I asked Sprinklebuns to make me a new signature and Avvie set with this picture and their solo single. I would have asked Mei-chan, but...I always ask Mei-chan for things =3 I feel bad! Soon I'll ask her to make the new header~ It will be a hard job but she always makes it look so easy O-O



In other news, I've been really getting into Kikka and Mano. Like, wow I'm in love with them! They're gorgeous girls with so much talent and potential. I will get a Mano  PB this year I think. Her 1st or 2nd because her 3rd has a very dirty(errr...) looking cover XD My mum thinks I'm gay. Not particuarly sure at the moment...I'm like 15! When I get on to the tricky things such as long term relationships I'll think about it ^^


The name of the Ai-chan graduation concert a.k.a the Spring tour, is to be called Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Aki Ai Believe ~Takahashi Ai Graduation Memory Special~ JunLin and Eri didn't get this mention, but...idc because I'm biased XD
 
The new Morning Musume single is to be called "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa o Honki de Negatterun da yo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai (I’m really hoping for peace on Earth! / I want to shop with him." It's going to be...DOUBLE A-SIDE! YAY! I think this happened for Chokkan 2, but that was ages ago and the B-side just had a PV, not sure if it was really double A-side ^^




On a special version, Ai-chan will get a solo song called: Jishin Motte Yume Motte Tobitatsu Kara (Eng: I take off while being confident and having dreams). KYAAAAA! *PREORDER PREORDER* INSTANT 2 COPY BUY!


Ja ne~! XOXOX MayaChan

No comments:

Post a Comment