Monday 24 October 2011

Yuuka is graduating? Aww fuck.


Fuck. Apparently it's been confirmed by 3 newspapers and It's already been announced on the news but What the hell? This is just complete and utter bullshit. I love Yuuka! Not to the extent that I love Sakichi but fuck. This has hit me hard. This was supposed to be a Gaki-Birthday Blogpost but anyway....

Yuuka is a lovely girl Poke-morn has shown us that over 1/2 of H!P want her voice. She's the true star of S/mileage. Anyone one can see that, I don't buy none of this Dawa Shizzle. She's nice and all but I can almost completely say that after she supposedly garduates on New Years eve that my interest in S/mileage will be zero. My interest in Kanon, Kana, Rina and Take-chan still lives and I may still buy releases, but I'm certainly not happy.

Yuuka has bought me so much happiness over the last couple of years. Her voice has been non-doubtedly the best in S/mileage and she's plain hilarious with her puns which I don't understand without subtitiles (>o<) Her Photobook is sheer delight (She better get another one) and she's so pretty ;w ; In a ways she's alot like Mano and Maimi(Would have fitted in with their lezzed-up photos) but she's more special then them :( She's Yuuka! This is bassically rambling and was probably a waste of your time but thanks anyways.

It's good she's going for University though. Not some bull-shitted reason like Bunnions.

No comments:

Post a Comment