Monday 21 November 2011

Berryz Koubou


Wow I haven't blogged for a while o.o Expect another post soon after this one. Maybe even two or three actually, I have sometime now and some things to talk about. I don't like putting multiple things in posts anymore, it makes it hard to find them.

On a side note, Happy 19th Birthday Big brother! Have fun getting smashed in Brighton :) The lovely place where you live~

Berryz have been seriously neglected by me recently. I genuinely thought I'd lost interest in them. I'm finding my love for all groups but Morning Musume very shakey atm with nothing happening except oversea events that aren't near me and just a bunch of strange Collab singles.

Berryz' Music hasn't lost quality at all, but their promotion and Music Videos have. Let's be honest, 'Heroine ni narou ka' was a friggin' awesome released if you mind the length of some of the GaGa wigs(They looked ridiculous on Momo and Miya, but Yurina and Saki <3) Then we had 'Ai no Dangan.' AMAZING song. I love it so much! I can really listen to it whenever, and the outfits are cool too! The MV was so tacky I almost threw up. Cheap effects and and sleezy dance which wasn't exactly pulled of sexily imo. They looked Silly. 'Aa yoru ga akeru' was the same for me. It lacked the sexy feeling they were trying too hard to pull off. They need to think about these things a hell of a lot more.

Going back in time, Berryz' released some great singles live Otakebi Boy WAO/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda, Dakishimete x2, Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama/Ryuusei boy and loads more which I love.

I hope my love for Berryz will flourish. I wish they'd friggin do something besides go to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment