Friday 4 May 2012

Mitsui Aika is Graduating Morning Musume

Oh God. WHY did this have to happen?


This quote from Tumblr sums everything up...
“Aika needs to graduate? ok, let’s bung her in with one of the most anticipated graduations of all time and let her simmer in the background like she isn’t important” 
This so much =( I atleast hope she gets a solo performance of her solo song because it really is the best solo ever and is great for wotagei. It's always amazing watching it. 


Now this gives me a reason to buy the DVD...I was going to buy it like...with the next concert tour. It doesn't seem thaaat important even though Gaki-san is in the higher half of my MoMusu ranking for the time being. For about 15 minutes my mind went blank and now I'm just quite angry. Aika is so, so special. 


Why does it have to happen like this? Fair enough she's going to stay in H!P but they're not exactly going to make he a solo singer because she lacks vocals and popularity. Also the main issue is of course her health, but to be honest I was happy with Aika being the MC. 


It kind of makes sense since apparently all of this was decided in April that she was really ignored in Renai Hunter. 


I'm feeling really down right now and have been saying 'FFS' a lot but I think I'll calm now.


Demands:


-Solo Performance
-Graduation Messages
-Future Activity in H!P
-Some sort of extra graduation goods released






*sighs* IDGAF if it says san instead of chan. both are very similar. (ち and  さ)


IT'S A SIGN.



...





1 comment:

  1. I have very similar feelings about this as you do. But I think you're a bigger fan so it must be really tough for you. I like your demands list. I hope she will get that. I was thinking, it's too late to release any more goods. But who knows.

    ReplyDelete