Saturday 26 May 2012

My favourite Voices in Hello! Project

1. Takahashi Ai


Aichan has the most angelic and intoxicating voice. It's beautiful.


2. Suzuki Airi


Airi has never ever failed to hit that note. The star of H!P kids.


3. Tanaka Reina


How can you say 'Reina sings too much'. No. Reina should still get lots of lines. She can really sing. That is why she leads. I have said I wished others would get lines like Eripon or Aika, but popularity I guess. Eripon and Aika aren't amazing singers at all really. but I do love their voices and I'll just wait for an album. (Although I can only listen to past albums for Aika's voice).


4. Niigaki Risa


I like Gaki's voice. :)


5. Sugaya Risako


I used to think Risako's voice was really horse and horrible but I actually realised that I only really like the parts in Berryz songs when she hits a really amazing note.


6. LinLin & Iida Kaori


Ah LinLin. She had the Jazz voice going on yo. I don't understand how Tsunku can be looking for an 'Uta hime' ('singing princes') now for the 11th gen when he had one a while ago. Kaorin was similar. I think I heard somewhere that she was the original lead for 'Morning Coffee'. I wouldn't quote me though.


7. Kamei Eri


Sometimes she sounds whiny, especially when she sings high notes but I like her voice a lot.


8. Natsuyaki Miyabi


Miya can sound like Yurina at times. When she doesn't = When she sounds good. I remember when Yurina was my favourite in Berryz. Although, everyone in Berryz and C-ute was once my favourite when i was a crazy new fangirl.


9. Fukumura Mizuki


Mizuki WILL have an Aichan voice. I'm waiting for her to be the star. She sounds just like Aichan did in early singles. I'm so ready for her to shine.


10. Tsugunaga Momoko


Buono! was just a group with good vocals. It's why they should release a new single now!


11. Fujimoto Miki


Her voice was the only interesting this really. besides that wacko husband of her xD


12. Yaguchi Mari


Marripe vocals \o/


13. Sayashi Riho


I do think that It's okay to complain about Riho's centre-push because she's not very vocally talented. Compared to Everyone but Reina and Riho she is though I guess, which is why I stopped cmplaing. I like her a lot, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her voice. It's nice when she doesn't sing high notes.


14. Nakajima Saki. 


'Kyou wa Zenbu wasureru yo' - Dance de bakoon is one of my favourite lines in any H!P song and is the reason I love Nakky's voice so much <3


15. Fukuda Kanon


Kanyon suddenly got better at singing when Yuuka left :o I don't like Meimi's voice and Takechan and Yuuka are pretty much just as good as Kanyon.


^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment